We Believe and Teach
1. Man was created perfect and holy, with a free will, by a loving God. (Genesis 1:27-31 and Genesis 2:16-17)
2. Sin entered the world through Adam and Eve's disobedience and spread to all their offspring through the inheritance of a sinful nature. (Romans 5:12)
3. Because of His boundless love for us, God rescued us through the redemptive act of His Son, Jesus the Christ, from the punishment we and all people deserve by virtue of our sinfulness. (Romans 5:8)
4. It is by the Spirit-created faith in Jesus Christ as our own personal Savior that we receive forgiveness of sins as a free gift from God. (Romans 8:8-9)
5. As Spirit-filled Christians, we seek the total leadership of Jesus in every part of our lives. This is "Growing in Grace" (2 Peter 3:18) and we strive for such growth to happen in our school.